Tuesday, January 10, 2006

What up, I'm here in Japan. On Sunday I went to Tokyo DisneySea (the adjacent park to Tokyo Disneyland, with a bunch of new rides, including INDIANA JONES THE BEST RIDE EVER OMG OMG) and yesterday to Tokyo Tower (duty as a CCS fan = fulfilled). Yesss!! :D Oh, and my host family is amazinggg, my room is tatami with a futon, it is like sleeping in a cloud! And the family is so nice, I really like them and I hope they don't find me completely irritating either. I'm keeping a journal which I'll type up when I get back, so you can hear more then. It still doesn't seem like I'm in Japan... despite the, you know, Japanese and Japanese people and whatnot. I don't know if I'll ever be convinced. Anyway, it is just about time for class, so I'll perhaps post later when I get a chance.

No comments: