Sunday, January 22, 2006

update #5

Wheeee, back in Tokyo (Asakusa, in our ryokan). The rest of the group has left and now it is just Kathryn, Sarah K, Milin, Fred and I. We are freee of IES's jurisdiction and the annoying people! yaay!! The ryokan is a very cute old building though very veeeeeeerryyy cold (I am currently freezing my hands off ahhh). brrrrr

The sayonara party Friday night was so sad, when I had to say goodbye to my host mom and Nanase I started crying. My host mom was crying too... ahhhh. They were so amazing. I almost want to change my plans to study abroad in Japan just to stay with them. And also to come back to this crazy crazy place of course.

The rest of the week, who knows. I think I'm about to go to Harajuku and check out the freaks (hahah) though. Kathryn and I also hit up Shinjuku last night but we only really saw Isetan.

That's really all, may post later, may not. Fly back 27th!

No comments: