Thursday, October 5, 2006

Today I got to ride my bike home in the rain!! I didn't bring an umbrella and the light sprinkles we'd had all day had turned into something harder by the time I needed to get home from the station. At first I thought it would be fun and exhilarating, and then I just got completely soaked. It was okay though. I immediately hung all my clothes up to dry and spent the rest of the evening relaxing at home, finishing my Japanese homework and a translation for TOKYOPOP. I'm still just doing little things here and there but it's been fun. Stu, the CEO guy, is also here now, he'll be in Japan for the next month. He looks a little different, but he remembered me, that was cool!

I love the KFC kids meals here cause you always get the coolest, most random toys. In January I got that funky Curious George plate, this time I got a lunchbox. So cool.

I really, really like both of my roommates. We have so much fun together. Every night we sit in the living room/kitchen area with our laptops and listen to hilarious music and look at random stuff on the Internet while doing our homework/whatever. I'm pretty lucky, I guess, thinking of all the people who end up really unhappy with randomly-chosen roommates. (Then again, it'd be different if we were sharing rooms or something like that.) But despite the Endo-san shenanigans, I really enjoy living here in this situation, and I'm happy I have good roommates I can have fun with. :)
(We STILL don't have our real Internet up yet, we continue to steal wireless from our neighbors, but that's another story altogether!!!)

No comments: