Monday, October 23, 2006

On Saturday I didn't go anywhere, just stayed in and relaxed, etc. I dunno. I hardly ever have plans for Saturday & Sunday unless I actively ask people what they're doing. I don't really know what's up with that, because on Friday when almost everyone is there we all have a lot of fun, and people will say "let's hang out more!" and then over the weekend, if people do something, I am not told. I know it's nothing personal, but it still bothers me a little. I guess I'm just not on many people's lists to call to hang out, even though they have my number and all. I don't really know how to change that, there are many people I would like to hang out with more on the weekends, but I feel weird calling/texting them...

Sunday I met Lisa in Harajuku and Betsy and Matt joined us later. I bought $35 worth of socks at my favorite sock store there, Tutuanna... WHATEVER THEY ARE BEAUTIFUL SOCKS. But I still haven't found the other things I'm looking for... vertical stripey ish semi transparent black knee-highs (like I saw this girl wearing!), black/neutral color short pleated skirt, warm-looking cold weather type skirts, tops that are not ugly. Possible cute sneakers, don't know what color yet. Maybe black boots. ohhh well. Maybe at the Shin Urayasu mall area where I got my other actually non-ugly clothes.

No comments: