Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Oh, god, what a freaking roller coaster of a day. I'm not one to be shaken up by drama that often so this is pretty unsettling. The futon mess with Endo-san continues, as even though she has told us she'll lend us out her futons now, I still had a different one left under my bed and she FLIPPED OUT that it was missing and lectured Aly and Brette for like hours tonight. I missed all of this because I went with Lisa to a piano concert by her piano teacher back at college, but I'm just really dreading whatever will happen next when I have to face her again. I put the futon I took back in the closet but of course it's not going to be the end of things. I know I'll get lectured again, or whatever. ugghhhh.

I just really, really don't want to have to DEAL with Endo-san, and god, I just hate that this isn't our space. She invades it at all opportunities and doesn't just let us DO THINGS our own way, on our own, she has to constantly instruct us on how to do it and it SUCKS to be living in an apartment still full of someone else's JUNK because they CANNOT STOP caring about what may happen to it while we're here. THEN YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE RENTED IT OUT IN THE FIRST PLACE!! I am never, ever, ever subletting or renting a house if I can HELP it. god!!! Landlords SUCK.

And there's a Japanese test on Thursday that I'm probably going to FAIL again, which will be lovely, and I STILL HATE OUR NEW TEACHER IN THAT CLASS WHY IS SHE SO INSANE. Why is my life filled with insane Japanese women that I HATE having to deal with?!
(Don't worry. This is just a rant. No, seriously, I'm really just fine overall. But this is all so aggravating!!)

No comments: