Tuesday, October 17, 2006

ah, le sigh. Feelin' kinda down and such lately. Probably from not seeing my friends for so long. We didn't hang out Friday night like we normally do, people were split up, and I went home to sleep during the afternoon and didn't feel like joining the people that were still there at Kaihin Makuhari, even though I could have... and tomorrow there's no Kanda class, so I won't be going over there again, and it's nothing but Japanese class (which drives me crazy because of our teacher, who we STILL have even though we should have switched after the test, wtf!!) and home, where I am constantly hoping Endo-san doesn't come in, and I never feel like I can relax there, which is awful because I should, by all rights.

We figured it out, though. She went into this thinking it was like a homestay only with three people, we went into it thinking it was a dorm, and we could do what we want, less responsibility. To her the responsibility is still all there, and this apartment is still an extension of her home. Which it's not--this is dormitory housing, and we are right. So frustrating. I hate this a lot. Especially since there's no viable solution really. We're drawing up a list of complaints to show to IES staff, but I dunno if it will help.. plus she always makes sure to tell us about whatever we complain about anyway... aghhh...

No comments: