Friday, September 22, 2006

wah, after yesterday when I felt just fine all day, I woke up today and went to class only to realize that I was feeling even worse!! My voice is going (even though my throat doesn't hurt that much), and I just feel all blah. Even so, it's not terrible, I can still do things, but class was just too much for me. I told Ishikawa-san at IES about it, and she asked me if I wanted to go to the doctor, but I said no, it's not that bad and it'll be expensive... I think I need to sleep for the rest of the day, and rest over the weekend, and if it's not better by Monday I'll go to the doctor then.

My guess is that it's the seasons changing. Every day it's a mixture of warm and cool, some days more one extreme than the other, with rain every couple of days, and that can really wreak havoc on your body. (You'd think I'd be used to it, though, living in Texas!)

On the bright side, today walking to school I definitely saw at least 5 people who are Disney performers going to work. It's really easy to pick them out. We have too much fun doing it.

(blonde girl with sunglasses riding a bicycle goes by)
Brette and I: (look at each other) ...Disney.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

GIIIIRLLL!!!
You rooock ^_^!!
I didin't know you have a Blog, so I got lost because it's too long xD But I love what youare doing, letting us know you Japanese Life *-*!!
You don't know how Jelous I am :D!
Enjoy japan!

Anonymous said...

Hello! I am EmilScherbe from RJ forum.
Your blog is fun to read. Thank you.