Sunday, September 24, 2006

Tokyo Game Show 06

I went to the Tokyo Game Show today. I went by myself to Kaihin Makuhari (it's called Tokyo Game Show but actually held in Chiba at the Makuhari Messe, which is in the same city as the IES center) and then called up the girl geeks of IES, who I rarely hang out with but I hung out with today because there was, honestly, no one else I was friends with going, aka TK, Heidi, Caitlin, etc. Went around with them, played the Kingdom Hearts DS game trial in order to get the Roxas wristband, saw cosplayers, saw Seki Tomokazu (♥), and so forth. It was quite, quite fun.




Tokyo Game Show! what what


reprezent


KH mural outside Squeenix.




In line for the Squeenix preview films.


Seki Tomokazu ♥


He talked a lot about how much he loves meat. Hilarious.




More mural pictures. I took these mostly for my friend Mary Anne. I had to be so zoomed in because the line to play the game demo was in front of this, so I couldn't get a clear unobstructed shot.





No comments: