Wednesday, September 20, 2006

I'm siiiiiiiiiiiiick! wah! It happened after all. My head hurts a tiny bit and my nose is all runny/stuffy. So I didn't go to work today, which really kind of sucks because I had stuff to do. But, on the plus side, in their reply to my email that I wouldn't be in today, they want me to translate the FAQ manga!!! yesssssssssssss :D I hope this means I did a good job on the script preview thingy!

Doug is currently working on trying to study abroad in Japan himself next spring. yay!! Go Doug! Texas Tech makes it a LOT harder to study abroad than Austin College does (reason #32442124 why I'm glad I chose to come here after all), so he has a lot more hoops to jump through than I did, and I'm hoping he gets in (and gets all the money he'll need to go)!! I'm really thinking more and more that study abroad is a really great opportunity that everyone should take at least once if they have even the slightest interest in it, because you'll never get the chance to do it again. After college you have to either work in or simply visit a foreign country; you can never live there temporarily as a student.

No comments: