Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Okay. I have been sloooowly but surely getting better. Maybe. I hope. Today my voice returned (since it cruelly abandoned me over the course of the cold), which I took as a good sign, and even though I'm still coughing, it's getting to be more of a normal dry cough and less nasty sounding. Last night was weird in that my forehead and cheeks started feeling really hot like I had a fever right before I fell asleep, but I took an Advil and went to sleep and was fine in the morning, with my voice restored. So, hm.

It's RAINING here, and I didn't bring my umbrella. On the bright side, tonight I'm going to Lisa's host family's house for dinner, and we get to take the CHIBA MONORAIL, which I am ridiculously excited about using. It is suspended from the rails. What's not to love?!

There's more, but I can't really think of it at the moment, so I'll just update more later!

No comments: